problems w this site on ipad

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by MICHL, Jul 11, 2012.

1. MICHL

MICHL New Member

Does anyone else have problems with this site on iPad? It freezes up
    On me

2. HMBgal

HMBgal Active Member

I have an iPad 2 and no problems. I assume you know the double press the button trick, which brings up all of your open programs, do a long hold on one of them to get to wiggle mode, then start closing them out. I wasn't paying attention and had 20 programs open! Yeah, grandkids. Or power completely off and start over? If you've done that, then that's all I know to do to get the cache cleared out and stuff "cleaned up" a little bit. Good luck!

3. tiredmommy

tiredmommy Site Moderator

I'll alert Cheryl that you are having an issue.

4. Methuselah

Methuselah New Member

It freezes my iPad and iPhone, too. I can access the site through the Parent Forum app.

5. Marcie Mac

Marcie Mac Just Plain Ole Tired

Me three, but it only recently started

Marcie

6. Mattsmom277

Mattsmom277 Active Member

I had been desperate for days and unable to use the forum on my iPhone. I can't believe I didn't know there is an app! Works like a charm.

7. Andy

Andy Active Member

I thought it was my I-pad but have only had it for less than three months.

What is the double press button trick? I have the I-pad 3 but couldn't find how to get to open tabs.

I ended up deleting my history and then everything opened. I am trying not to have more than three tabs open at a time to see if that helps.

I was almost afraid to log in again but held my breath and tried. Here I am! :)