Progress.....WW update

busywend

I am not on the same week schedule as you all are. I just completed week#3. I lost 2.8 pounds this week. It helps that I took a diuretic, I think. LOL! I did have to go off it for Mon & Tues so I think I put some water weight back on.

But, progress still....total is 7.4 pounds so far. That is about what I put on in the 2 weeks before starting.

Now, I am worried about going down a point. If I have to lose a point a day....it is stressing me out! I only have .6 pounds to go before I lose a point. 1 point = 1 skinny cow! YIKES!

N

Nomad

Awesome!
My doctor only allows me to take my diuretic 2x a week.
Naturally, I take one the day before WI ;)
I lost one pound last week...it goes slower when you only have a little to lose.
Honestly, I am happy with all reductions on that scale.
by the way, you might consider taking away that point from breakfast or lunch. Personally, I don't notice them so much during the day. Everyone is different though...
Congratulations again!

Busywend!!! Good for you, keep at it, the weight will come off. Remember: slow and steady wins the race. 80% of success is just showing up!-Alyssa

busywend

Thanks guys! I solved my take away a point dilemma.

I have been eating 2 mini wheat pitas (2 points for 2 pitas) and putting the thinnest layer of peanut butter on them (probably less than 1T) and it is 4 points for breakfast. So, I cut one of the pitas in half and put the little bit of PB on each side. I still feel like I am eating 2 of them!! WAHOO!! It did not even affect my hunger. I am so tricky! LOL!