Proposal!

jenzer

My SO proposed last night. I'm so gitty!! I don't think I even gave him a clear answer... lol.
He has asked before, last year, but I was quick to say no. I can be so damn stubborn sometimes! But I am ready now. The kids love him too. He's amazing with them.

Who here is on a second marriage?

I dragged my feet before because of being so protective over my kids, especially difficult child. But he has been so stable since SO entered the picture.

trinityroyal

:flowers::cheers::congrats::bravo::bravo:
Congratulations Jenzer! How wonderful.
I wish you and your fiance every happiness.

(As to your question, I upgraded to Husband 2.0 several years ago. Best thing I ever did)

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Congratulations!!! :D

I am remarried to H#2. We kept our relationship a secret for over a year before telling the kids we were dating. I was very protective of them and didn't want their little hearts being broken so I didn't take that chance. H moved in with us about 2 years after telling them and then we were married 2 years after that (they begged us to get married!).

Best of luck and many congrats~

Star*

call 911........call 911
I too found a fantastic man out of North Dakota -

They're really tops in the US - figuratively and literally!

Congratulations....

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
I am on Husband #15. They just keep getting better.... JK
I am not married. OK I am. But I fought it for 38 years. Mine is a Chicago boy. But he can dance the Bus driver like no-ones business and eat a bratwurst with the best of em'.
Some of them you just can't say no to.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
So did you say yes?

KTMom91

I'm on Husband 3.0. He's a really good guy. And he thinks I'm the most wonderful woman in the world. How great is that?

Abbey

Spork Queen
How sweet. I'm on a vacation from version 3 (maybe I didn't download the updates) but I'm very happy for you. Enjoy.

Abbey