Psychopharmacotherapy

Discussion in 'General Parenting' started by Ltlredhen, Jan 17, 2007.

1. Ltlredhen

Ltlredhen New Member

2. tiredmommy

tiredmommy Site Moderator

Thanks Donna. There's even a side effects checklist on pages 68 & 69. Great find!

3. Ltlredhen

Ltlredhen New Member

One thing I especially liked was that it gives the half life of these medications. Sometimes that can be hard to find but important.

Donna

4. DammitJanet

DammitJanet Well-Known Member Staff Member

Oh I think this is going to be quite handy since I feel like I am in a war with my psychiatrist at the moment. He has just increased my medications and denied me another and I am not very happy with him.

5. pepperidge

pepperidge New Member

Thanks for the site. I found a site that I find very helpful: crazymeds.org. It has some very useful information, easy to navigate, but not for the faint of heart!

6. LittleDudesMom

LittleDudesMom Well-Known Member Staff Member

Good info - I bookmarked the booklet - thanks!

Sharon

7. OTE

OTE Active Member

Donna, I thought the half-life had to be listed in the detail instructions on the medication, the ones in fine print written for docs. I've seen most medication sites, the ones for a specific medication, have those instructions. Any particular one you're looking for?

8. Ltlredhen

Ltlredhen New Member

thanks OTE, I didn't realize they were printed on the drug insert. I don't need any information right now, but may in the future. At least now I will know where to look.

Donna