Puppy Weddings?????

susiestar

Roll With It
Has anyone seen the show Puppy Weddings? I am just mystified by the whole idea.

Will Chloe and Pootie be bridesmaids for each other? I hope they will wait until after that impulsive puppy stage to take the vows!!

People think up the most interesting things sometimes.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Ya know, I'm a huge animal lover, doggies in particular..........

But this is just too silly for me. A waste of time, effort, and money. Silly. But hey, whatever floats your boat I guess. lol

Some of them are cute though.

mstang67chic

Going Green
Will Chloe and Pootie be bridesmaids for each other? I hope they will wait until after that impulsive puppy stage to take the vows!!

:rofl:

I'm sure they would. I had heard, after the fact, that Pootie came THIS close to running off to elope with Chester. But...once she packed all her toys, her bag was just too heavy. By the time she lightened the load enough, she had nothing left in the bag so she went home.

everywoman

I have a very wealthy cousin. She is single (long divorced) with no siblings and no children. Years ago we received an invitation for her dog's wedding---It was a black tie affair.

DammitJanet

Omg...sounds like something Paris Hilton would do.

But if anyone wants my Buddy to marry their dog...he is available!

susiestar

Roll With It
This whole thing reminds me of my brother asking me how to "teach" his male dog to help care for the puppies he fathered. Bro truly felt that nephew dog could and should be taught to help raise the puppies. To give the female some time with-o all the demands.

It just all seemed so silly to me - parenting class for a DOG?? Bro thought maybe the University Vet Clinic could do this, or maybe just have a support class for the fathers.

I had a VERY hard time keeping a straight face while bro said this stuff! If he hadn't left the same question for husband on our answering machine I would have thought I dreamed this!

I guess the step after the "Puppy Wedding" will be the parenting classes and "doggy daycare. I wonder if there will be special Puppy Vacations? With side trips to the doggy treat factory?

KTMom91

Sounds to me like these people have too much time on their hands and WAY too much disposable income. I love my Buddy, but come on...