Pushing Daisies...

donna723

Yeah, I watched it too. It sure is "different", isn't it! I loved the fairytale quality to it, with the "storyteller" voice in the background. I didn't get to see the end though. I wonder where they'll go from here???

Lothlorien

I thought it was cute, in a "cat in the hat" sort of way, but the narrator was getting on my nerves a bit, especially with the 24 years, 6 days, 4 hours, 6 minutes and 23 seconds nonsense. That needs to stop or I will lose interest really soon. I thought it was cute as a tv movie, type of thing, but not sure if I can get into watching it every single week. I won't give up on it just yet.

LittleDudesMom

I watched it as well since I was intrigued with the previews. Like Loth, I thought it was cute, but not sure it will be on my very small watch list. Not sure they can keep it up. Tonight is Ugly Betty and that is my one gotta watch show during the week.

Sharon

tinamarie1

I liked Pushing Daisies too! husband said it reminded him of Lemony Snickets, with the narrators voice and it kind of has that whimsical undertone. I loved some of the little sayings that he said (the main character), but I cannot remember them now! I also liked how the blonde girl asked him if he ever pets his dog (which he can't) and then it showed him with some mechanical arm scratching the dogs head. I am going to have to view it online and look up some of those sayings.

Star*

call 911........call 911
I actually wasted 1/2 hour of my life watching horn=dog caveman show. Not what I thought it would be, but them I guess in revisiting old habits I believed a caveman would be intelligent and sensitive. (and then I married one)

Badump.....dump.....(rim shot)