Q is worried about dying

C

Confused

Its ok buddy, I know I say things around my kids and they take it for my word! Its ok, Hugs!

Calamity Jane

Buddy, just don't ever tell Q you have eyes in the back of your head! I once casually said in front of him that all mothers had eyes in the back of their heads, and difficult child honestly and truly thought it was true for a long, long time. Too bad he still doesn't believe it, it would have made the past few years a lot easier.

jessfamilyof4

That just breaks my heart to hear that. I hate that children fear death to that extent. My 10 yr old has anxiety and she does however she has gotten a little better. When she was 6 yrs old she made comments like I need to be baptized or will I go to hell if I am not baptized? I said of course not, your a child and when you are ready and understand fully what it means to be baptized then you can. She stresses about going to Hell, how she may die, when she will etc... but like I said she has done better now that she is 10.

My heart breaks for your son and for you as well! I will keep you in my prayers and your son as well. I pray that your son can enjoy the life of being a child and not worry/stress as much. Good luck to ya!

buddy

Buddy, just don't ever tell Q you have eyes in the back of your head! I once casually said in front of him that all mothers had eyes in the back of their heads, and difficult child honestly and truly thought it was true for a long, long time. Too bad he still doesn't believe it, it would have made the past few years a lot easier.

MY mom said that to us for years I believed it. One day there was a cake on the counter behind her and she was at the sink doing dishes. I put my finger in the frosting and she said "dont touch that" without turning around. I looked up and saw my reflection in the window in front of her LOL... she was as busted as I was... we still laugh about that. Must have been something many moms said and it was passed down! for sure I do have to be so so careful.