Question Update

Discussion in 'Parent Emeritus' started by pasajes4, Nov 12, 2014.

1. pasajes4

pasajes4 Well-Known Member

Spoke to the attorney. He is going to file a motion to modify the sentence and placement. He is going to sue the state for physical damages. Those are the 2 most important things.
  2. Albatross

Albatross Well-Known Member

Thanks for letting us know, Pasajes. I have been thinking of you today. Wow, sounds like this guy doesn't sit around. Hoping for the best, for you and your son.
  3. SomewhereOutThere

SomewhereOutThere Well-Known Member

It really steams me that they'd do that to your son whom they KNOW is cognitively delayed. I hope you get justice.
  4. recoveringenabler

recoveringenabler Well-Known Member Staff Member

Thanks for the update Pasa. Wow, things will likely move along quickly now. You did a good job. It appears you found someone who can cut through all the BS and keep your son safe.
  5. SuZir

SuZir Well-Known Member

Wow, that is good to hear. It is a shame that sometimes only thing that can make certain agencies etc. to do their work properly is a threat of huge publicity, loss of money or lawsuit. And of course juvenile offenders don't tend to make a good material for sympathetic media stories even when they are legitimately treated against the rules and badly.
  6. Scent of Cedar *

Scent of Cedar * Well-Known Member

Hugs, pasajes.

This has been a nightmare. I am so angry for you both.