Question

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Can anyone think of why on earth the ohio dept of health would be calling me at almost 8pm on a federal holiday???

I didn't get to the phone in time. Of course isn't that always the way. And am hesitant to call them back since I haven't a clue what they'd be calling me for. Let alone them calling after hours on a holiday.

Weird.

susiestar

Roll With It
Could this be the # that katie gave them, and they are calling to let her know the test results and when to set up further treatment? Did they leave a message? I have been wondering if they have let you know what the results are. I know my docs have called after hours and/or on holidays if they are catching up on paperwork and lab reports.

lmf64

My first thought was a follow up survey. I've been contacted at weird hours for a survey as to the quality of care/service provided be local doctors.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Nope. Not called them back and probably won't. I figure it it's important, they'll call ME back. lol (yes I'm weird that way) None of us in the household has been to see a doctor or anything so that's not it. Katie's address phone number is the shelter as they let them receive mail and make phone calls there.

I've not done surveys for them. hmmmmm

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Lisa, I'd imagine if a message wasn't left they will contact you again. I've gotten many phone surveys from out state regarding the level of care needed in my household. I've been guaranteed that it's anonymous but at this point I don't care anymore.