Quick, cute, funny post of happening here today.....

Tiapet

Old Hand
In the midst of all that is going on here ( and let me tell you there is MUCH more going on in the last 24 hours that is NOT good) comes a very funny and very cute moment out of young difficult child.

He's quite the entrepreneur and has been trying to build up a lawn service for himself. He originally started with buying a $40 riding lawnmower a neighbor was getting rid of and with almost daily bike rides or walks to local mower service guy (about a tenth of mile) he has had it fixed/repaired piece meal with money he's earned mowing lawns. The local mentor guy has given him additional equipment that wasn't working and also needed repairing in the form of 2 weed eaters and a leaf blower. Again, piece meal getting them fixed. Another person just recently gave him a push mower for no reason and it needed NO work and THAT is the cause of today's episode.

We have a back cement patio that has a brick wall that surrounds it with only a single opening to enter it. difficult child has a thing for the hose lately and it's been a battle to get him to leave it alone. I'm not sure exactly what he was doing whether he began just playing with the hose, washing down the patio or what but the end result was him flooding the back patio with almost ankle deep water and since there is no real outlet it stays still. Again, I'm not sure why next but he added dish soap to something. Perhaps to the lawnmower blades themselves to clean them off as he has been trying to clean it mower a bit obsessively or if he added the soap to the water itself. I do not.

All I do know is middle difficult child came in to tattle what he had done but by that time......

Well insert one mower running through the soapy water with blades going and what do you get??? A gigantic bubble bath on the patio!!! So then....he's trying to clean it up....insert one leaf blower!

OMW!!! LOL

Hope you get a nice visual on his antics. Was very hard to be mad at what he did even though it was wrong but it was hysterical to say the least. All cleaned up now.

Ok back to chaotic life but just HAD to share a much needed, really funny thing that happened.

InsaneCdn

I can SO see that happening! In fact, if it wasn't for the fact we live on a slope and there's nowhere for water to get caught, it would be exactly the kind of thing my difficult child would end up doing.

SuZir

:rofl:

Sounds very familiar scenario. For me the best part was always the explanation how it ended up like that :bigsmile: I mean, in our house there was always a logic behind it. Not usually my logic, but logic nonetheless :rofl:

Star*

call 911........call 911
Somewhere in there is a new RONCO product.....of course it's a TIAPET product - but still.........hysterical!