Quick Update on the Baby

nvts

Wow, this has been pretty cool. My other kids were born 3 in 3 years. For 1 week a year, their ages are in consecutive order. This is why their early years are a blur (plus difficult child 1 was just starting his ODD behaviors at the age of 2, so he was a real handful!).

The "Weeble" as I call her has been actually cooing, gooing, and smiling like a lunatic. I don't remember the others being so expressive. This one is cracking me up! And she's got her Dad (don't get me started!) totally wrapped around the finger!

Maybe it was working full-time and then handling the 3 by myself that it's all a distant memory - I don't know!

I'm just actually having fun with this one!

Talk to you all soon!

Beth

klmno

That is great!! I'm sorry I didn't keep up with the board very well when she was born but I'm so glad that she is well and happy and you are having fun!! And husband- well- she'll probably always have him where she wants him. LOL!

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
It's great you're getting to really enjoy this one. Babies are a gift. Grandbabies are a treasure. (cuz we get to send them home after spoiling rotten) LOL

Hugs

Beth,

I've been thinking about you and am glad I found this update. I'm happy you're enjoying and having lots of fun with your daughter :D... Spend as much time as you can with her - As you already know, they grow up so quickly!!!!

Thanks for the update. WFEN

Star*

call 911........call 911
I TOLD you she was A PRINCESS.....

Yesh I did - her's a pretty, pretty PRINCESS....and her Auntie Star WUVS her - yessssssh I do.....yesssssssh I doooo.....COOCHIE COO.

(the cheese is officially off the cracker and on the floor)

PICTURES - I have 1 picture of her in my office with a yellow jumper jammies on - MUST UPDATE or people will begin to think I'm a lousy auntie.
THEN IT WILL BE ON SISTA!!!!!! And don't give me any of that I have 4 kids and husband, house bologna.....lol :tongue:

Bwah ha haaaaaa.
COOCHIE COOCHIE for my smoochie