Quite the interesting news story

meowbunny

Gotta love that "he's not right" comment.

Hmm .. Let's see, grab hammer, go bang!, OW OW OW, put some motor oil in plastic bag, rub on injured part ... ahhhh! much better

DammitJanet

I really want to know what the claw hammer was for! I might get the motor oil and plastic bag...but hammer?

I think Abbey and I better not move to Fort Wayne...lol. (Though I do have to say I dont leave windows or doors open!)

I have a weird news story but I am not searching out the local paper. I was driving home from Fayetteville NC the other day and overheard a news clip on the radio. Seems there was a hostage situation going on in town that day. They were advising the folks to stay away from a certain street. I didnt think it was too awfully strange that someone would go deranged and attempt to take hostages because Fort Bragg is there until I heard where they did this. The situation occurred at one of the better known Adult Toy Stores in town. Ok...my next question....did they go in their armed and say give me all your moving appliances? LMAO!

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
When my husband was going to school in the "big city" we lived in an apartment complex and there was a guy who would parade around au natural in front of his sliding glass doors.......we happened to live across the way and had a pretty direct view........never thought to look for "accessories" of motor oil, claw hammer, etc...
Ack......glad I stopped watching, reading the news ....

Fran

Former desparate mom
Hey I know that guy. He stood in front of the picture window every day for 8yrs I was in grade school. His mom would leave for work and the blinds would open and he would stand with his genitals at eye level. Being the good catholic girls we were, we turned our backs on him in righteous indignation.

He is still here(I'm at mom's) I don't know if anyone ever turned him in but he didn't seem to have any fear.
Why do they think anyone wants to look at their family jewels? Ewwwwwwww.

trinityroyal

You guys have the claw hammer thing all wrong. I bet it was the other end of the hammer.

As far as I can tell, a claw hammer has 3 ends:
- the claw end
- the hammer end
- the handle end

I still can't fathom what the fellow was up to regardless of which end we're talking about

In any case, eeeeeeewwwww!

Abbey

Spork Queen
Claw hammer and motor oil???? Someone turn my brain off right now. And he looks like a peach. Wait...maybe he's the guy who left ashes on my porch. Hey Ma!!!

Abbey

Star*

call 911........call 911
The claw hammer was for smacking the gerbils.

OMG I am laughing so hard I can't breath.

mstang67chic

Going Green
:rofl:

One of my friends emailed me back after I sent her the link. Her reply was that "sometimes there are things that just can't be unread"

witzend

I got it all correct except for the plastic bag. husband got that part right. I don't even want to know how he knew that one.

DammitJanet

Ya know....some people just have too much time...and oil...on their hands. I have seen Cory do some very weird things in his hypersexual days but this one takes the cake hands down. Ok...maybe not....I was in the ER once when they had to extract a mouse from a mans anus. But I think these two would have to be closely tied for gross factors.

I think both of them should be sent to psychiatric wards.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
You know.............I feel a wee bit disgusted that all I needed to know was hammer, plastic bag, and motoroil to know what they caught him doing.

Leaving the windows and door open ups the risk of getting caught, therefore the thrill becomes more intense.

:(

I'm with- Lisa ~ he wanted to attract viewers.

When I was in elementary school, I walked to school through one alley and then several streets. There was a guy one morning standing in his back doorway naked with- a hat on. After he did it for 2 days, I told my parents who called the police. While the police were at our house talking to me outside, he walked by. I had never seen him dressed but was pretty sure it was him. Before calling police, my parents drove by the front of his house to get an address. I don't know what ever happened to him, but changed my route to school.

susiestar

Roll With It
Lisa, you were NOT the only one to know what he was doing with the items. I did too.

This is just icky to me. If you do what you do in private - go for it. But the entire world, or just your neighbors, do NOT WANT TO KNOW!!

I gues when this is your way of partying it must seem like there are more days in the week to your neighbors as the neighbor on the report said he did it "24/24"!!! Each day must seem REALLY long!

Abbey

Spork Queen
Pity of it is, that if he'd kept his fnorkin' blinds closed, he coulda partied to his little hearts content
:why::please::nonono::happyguy:

I'm laughing my buttocks off. Time and oil on your hands? Really. I've never had that problem. Oh, geez...I have this claw hammer and a can of oil. Hmm...what should I do? Oh! I have an idea!! What a total dolt. I was going to say be creative...but I guess he was.

Abbey