call 911........call 911
Rolling
On
Floor
Laughing
Dudes
Pants
Off

Yup.......I have on a pair of Dude's Guess Khakis...mwah ha ha......and I wore them to work. MWAH HA HA. Happy Dance. (I didn't steal them, he gave them to me because they didn't fit him anymore.) :tongue:

Star*

call 911........call 911
Here's where I made my happy dance.......OMG this is hysterical and you can make your own dance and EMAIL the pillsbury dough boy to someone after you create your dance WITH music.

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
When I tried to make him dance it said- "Wah-wah-waaah" You aint got no rhythm!!!... it just kept laughing at me! LOL

And Dudes pantalones are a size 24" inch waist?, correct hot Momma!

susiestar

Roll With It
AWESOME!!!!! I am SO PROUD OF YOU!!!!! You have worked HARD to fit into those!!

I am gonna get Dude a shirt that says, "My Momma is HOT!". What size does he wear?

Last edited:

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Oh YEAH? Well... Well... I can wear my husband's PANTS!!!

Oh, wait. That's not something I should be bragging about....

You skinny, skinny, minnie! You gonna cut them off now into hot pants, you red hot mama?!

N

Nomad

My dear, I DO believe you are showing off.
AND I do believe I am getting jealous.
I have lost a little weight through a lot of blood, sweat and tears...but am still sporting a menopot.
Don't think I can fit into the pants of a young man. (gee...that did NOT sound right). :redface:

Star*

call 911........call 911
Dude wears a 34....I wear a ladies size 10 now. Nomad OMG I spit my coffee out. I didn't say I could GET into a young mans pants.....er.....wait (contemplates) ......not. hahah. Still........(smacks own hand) NOT.

still dang funny thinking about it......WHERE IS OUR RESIDENT Cougar?