R.O.F.L.D.P.O. a feel good thread

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by Star*, Feb 23, 2010.

1. Star*

Star* call 911........call 911

Yup.......I have on a pair of Dude's Guess Khakis...mwah ha ha......and I wore them to work. MWAH HA HA. Happy Dance. (I didn't steal them, he gave them to me because they didn't fit him anymore.) :tongue:
  2. trinityroyal

trinityroyal Well-Known Member

Woo hoo! Gotta love it when THAT happens.
  3. Star*

Here's where I made my happy dance.......OMG this is hysterical and you can make your own dance and EMAIL the pillsbury dough boy to someone after you create your dance WITH music.
  4. totoro

totoro Mom? What's a GFG?

When I tried to make him dance it said- "Wah-wah-waaah" You aint got no rhythm!!!... it just kept laughing at me! LOL

And Dudes pantalones are a size 24" inch waist?, correct hot Momma!
  5. susiestar

susiestar Roll With It

AWESOME!!!!! I am SO PROUD OF YOU!!!!! You have worked HARD to fit into those!!

I am gonna get Dude a shirt that says, "My Momma is HOT!". What size does he wear?
    Last edited: Feb 23, 2010
  6. gcvmom

gcvmom Here we go again!

Oh YEAH? Well... Well... I can wear my husband's PANTS!!!

Oh, wait. That's not something I should be bragging about....

You skinny, skinny, minnie! You gonna cut them off now into hot pants, you red hot mama?!
  7. Lothlorien

Lothlorien Active Member Staff Member

Well, I'm doing a happy dance for you! And making the Wendy Williams Woooo Oooh!
  8. Nomad

Nomad Guest

My dear, I DO believe you are showing off.
    AND I do believe I am getting jealous.
    I have lost a little weight through a lot of blood, sweat and tears...but am still sporting a menopot.
    Don't think I can fit into the pants of a young man. (gee...that did NOT sound right). :redface:
  9. Star*

Dude wears a 34....I wear a ladies size 10 now. Nomad OMG I spit my coffee out. I didn't say I could GET into a young mans pants.....er.....wait (contemplates) ......not. hahah. Still........(smacks own hand) NOT.

still dang funny thinking about it......WHERE IS OUR RESIDENT Cougar?
  10. Star*

Oh and Loth????????

How YOU doin'?

11. hearts and roses

hearts and roses Mind Reader

Nice!!! Congrats to you~