Radishes and stuff

Abbey

Spork Queen
First of all, thanks Star for the hour long chat. It was lovely. We're two peas in a a pod. It's a strange looking pod, but that's not unexpected. We got Meowbunny watching our backs.

So, it's nearly midnight and I get up for my nightly not sleeping thing. I get one of those radishes I got from the farmer's market today...HOLY MOLY!! Talk about fire mouth!! I guess there is a difference of what you get in the store and what you get fresh cut. Oh, I'd be a fresh catch right now. Hey baby...wanna kiss? He'd be running for the door. These things need to be renamed as FIRE radishes.

I'm going to try the green onions now. Someone FedX some scope to me.

Abbey

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
:rofl: :rofl:

Abbey I've always found garden fresh radishes to be fire hot. And nothing beats garden fresh green onions. :D But then I also eat wild ones, too. They grow all over around here. lol

Now, I'm sure eating "hot" foods is not conductive to sleeping. If you're not careful the heartburn will be keeping you awake next.

But then I'm one to talk. I tend to eat strange things in the middle of the night. ;)

Abbey

Spork Queen
Well, I guess that makes sense now. It's 1am and I'm still up. Maybe I shoudn't had had so many radishes and onions. I am going to smell REAL nice tomorrow. It will be the hell blow..."Hey!! How are you?"

Abbey

meowbunny

Abbey, hope you saved a few of those radishes. They are awesome in pasta salads -- just add the right kick. Now, work on getting your inner timeclock changed or your in-laws are really going to worry about those lights on all hours.

Abbey

Spork Queen
Well, like a fool, I sat up and ate a few of them as well as the onions. Hence...being up much of the night. I love those darn things. Brownies? No. Cookies? No. Radishes? Yep. Green onions? Yep. I need to Rotor Rooter my mouth this morning.

Abbey

Wiped Out

Staff member
I love radishes-especially fresh ones. I think it depends a lot on the variety as to how hot they are.

Lothlorien

I love radishes, too. I can live without the onions.....like to cook with them, but not eat them raw. I like a little bit of red onion on things, but that's it.

Star*

call 911........call 911
and you know what happened when we hung up? Torrrrnado. It was a great, hot, silent, listening to the arc and hum of several downed trees and powerlines - my yard is a disaster. No one slept - we're all okay.

Dudes foster mom came to get him - and they drove towards it - but didn't know - turned right - and got out of the way MOMENTS before it touched down.

We got in the van and drove to see if the elderly people in our neighborhood were okay - no fires etc. - Everyone checked out okay.

The THUNDER and lightining were PHENOMINAL!!!!!

and after? Clearest night I've seen in ages - so calm, - got the telescope out at 1am - and it was just .....ridiculous - have you ever been trying to set up a 30lb telescope with a puppy bouncing all over a puddle filled yard? Sigh- another night perhaps.

Sooooo what yer saying is - knock knock - I HAVE RADISH SLICES and tea?

Abbey

Spork Queen
Geez, Star!! A tornado???

I have only been in one and once it went over, it was beautiful. Sky was blue...no wind. Crazy things.

Glad you are all ok.

Abbey