raisins

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by crazymama30, Aug 31, 2009.

  1. crazymama30

    crazymama30 Active Member

    I have been out of ink for my printer, and finally picked some up. I loaded the paper and tried to print and the blasted thing fed crooked and only one side advanced. I have been messing with this stupid thing on and off since last Thursday.

    Today I opened the cover after it started printing and pulled the paper through and out popped.........a raisin. A stupid bleeping raisin from trailmix. difficult child and easy child do not like the raisins, and especially difficult child is prone to throwing them at easy child.

    I almost threw out my printer because of a raisin. Wow.
     
  2. AnnieO

    AnnieO Shooting from the Hip

    Do you live in MY HOUSE?!

    I've had stuff like this happen! Only... I still haven't figured out which child it was, a couple years back, who replaced the batteries in all the remotes with peanuts.

    They don't work. The kids still think they should have. They give PEOPLE energy, right?!

    I gave up with the explanation.

    Mine don't happen by accident.
     
  3. crazymama30

    crazymama30 Active Member

    I need susiestar's housekeeper, but we might scare her away! We have also found interesting things in shoes.
     
  4. witzend

    witzend Well-Known Member

    That's funny! I'm sending it to my hubby, the I.T. guy. (You do know that they make trail mix without raisins, right? LOL!)
     
  5. crazymama30

    crazymama30 Active Member

    But Witz, you cannot get trail mix without raisins at Costco, and it is so much cheaper there!
     
  6. Abbey

    Abbey Spork Queen

    Too funny. I probably would have tossed it. That's probably why I don't let ANYONE touch my computer and attachments other than me. At least I'll know it's me who screwed up.

    Abbey
     
  7. flutterby

    flutterby Fly away!

    I wonder where else you're going to find raisins. :confused:
     
  8. GoingNorth

    GoingNorth Crazy Cat Lady

    Many years ago husband and I hauled in our VCR to the shop to figure out what was wrong with it.

    After much digging around in the innards, they found that "someone" had stuffed Oreo cookie in it!

    To this day, my niece and nephew (18 and 22 respectively) still remember the VCR incident, but neither of them will own up to trying to feed it, LoL
     
  9. crazymama30

    crazymama30 Active Member

    the other object we find all over is difficult child's multivitamin. I have gotten to where I watch him take them very carefully, as they end up in shoes, thrown in the back yard, and who knows where else. He hates chewable vitamins, gummy vitamins and anything like that. He is just too small for me to give an adult vitamin to that he could swallow, he would probably take that ok but the kid only weighs 70lbs! I don't want to get him toxic with vitamins.
     
  10. AnnieO

    AnnieO Shooting from the Hip

    Give him a chewable and have him swallow it whole - that's what we did with Onyxx for a while. Jett still likes the gummies.
     
Loading...