ran into easy child's teacher

Jena

in a store on the way home from refeeding therapy for difficult child, it was her old 9th and 10th grade math teacher.

he had the nicest things to say about her, it was really cool to hear.

he said it's great you stuck it out, she is turning into the nicest young woman and is so involved in school lately and so much hard work. She's in student goverment this year.

he said she is turning into such a great person and someday will have the life she wants exactly how she wants it and meet some great guy when the time is right. I said yea she dumped him!! he was like Thank God!! He said honestly i was worried in the beginning it wouldnt' turn out this way.

it was soo nice to hear something so positive about her especially with week we had and i dont' often get to hear that. I usually have a one on one with the dean the past year and a half about her LOL.

Jena

andy no doubt. i soo was in need of hearing a positive thing about easy child right now. and this teacher just lit up when he talked about her. easy child was so touched when i told her. now if i can just get her to see how great she is and can be part of her problem will be solved. calling therapist for her today, got number last night finally to someone local who will work with me on sliding scale