Random thought of the day

H

HaoZi

I don't even want to ask how you know, or how you're certain it was elephant urine. Hope you're better soon!

Star*

call 911........call 911
I read that like six times......

Cotton candy that is sprayed by elephant urine will cause food poisoning.

Okay.......
Now first time thought....

1.) Elephants NOW pee cotton candy - THOSE Asians have invented those silk worms that spin neon silk (Margs article) so is this Asian elephants that are now peeing cotton candy as a novelty? Be aware? Some new mall fad? Don't eat it?

Read it again....second thought

2.)Who grows cotton and sells it near candy....what is an elephant doing in a cotton field? The candy is bad. Don't eat it okay got it. Read that again.

3.)Cotton and candy are being sprayed by elephants what? Where? It's bady why, what? That makes no ......did that say COTTON CANDY LIKE I said to you NOM NOM NOM ????? Read it A>>>GAIN.

4.)Cotton candy sprayed by elephants.....STOP STOP.....Why do elephants have sprayers.....do they mean their trunks are spraying cotton candy? This is dumb - READ IT AGAIN _friggin brain. (this is a puzzle isn't it?)

5.) Elephants are spraying cotton candy out of =====no it said cotton candy is being spraying with urine. WHose giving elephants buckets of urine to spray? THat's nasty - Can't be right - READ IT ONE MORE TIME.

6.) OHh I see....Someone is selling cotton candy NEAR elephants that are peeing =======and it's a health hazard. DO NOT EAT THE COTTON CANDY THAT IS SOLD NEAR ELEPHANTS>

MSTANG - it's too early to brain connect a baseball picture of cotton candy, a pissy elephant story and the FDA without MORE COFFEE to this story and MY THOUGHT PROCESS......:mornincoffee:

Thank you for this pissinformation.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Ewww.

My first thought was:

Why would someone eat cotton candy sprayed by an elephant?

One spray and mine would be in the nearest trash can...........and I LOVE the stuff. lol

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
No worries here... I don't like cotton candy. Too sweet. I know, I know, it's spun sugar.

Unless it's been sprayed by elephant urine, I guess. Then it's soggy ammonia flavored sugar.

Star*

call 911........call 911
Soggy amonia flavored sugar.......

Now there's something ya don't see everyday - or find a coupon for.

mstang67chic

Going Green
Ok all...since I don't want to put out pissinformation, here's the story.

One of the girls I work with went to the zoo on a class trip in elementary school. They were sitting in the front and apparently, when elephants pee and you're in the front row or three, you need to be dressed as if you were at a Gallagher show. Most of them SOMEHOW didn't realize their cotton candy had been sprayed/misted/contaminated and ate it. Took out most of her grade because of the food poisoning.

How'd you like to get THAT letter from the school? LOL

Star*

call 911........call 911
Dear Parent.....

OMG ROFLMAO.....
NO I CAN"T.........I CAN"T.....I WILL NOT - I'd be kicked off the board..........OWWWWWW..........

I absolutely would have been rolling so hard in the school I would have had to have left......NOT that there is ANYTHING funny about food poisoning....there is NOT. But to have to have ME compose a letter like THAT? NOooooo. It took me five minutes just to write THIS one - and I'm in tears.....OW. OMG STang - this would have had us thrown OUT of BOB EVANS....MANSFIELD.....OHIO......FOR SURE.

ONLY YOU GIRL........

mstang67chic

Going Green
Besides, Bob Evans already thinks we're awful after we couldn't get up to help your mom when she fell because we were incapacitated by hysterical laughter.

Star*

call 911........call 911
That's what I mean.......can you even SEE us at a zoo? A yes I'd like......2 hot dogs, 2 Dr. Peppers, and some of that Elephant Mist Cotton candy with botchulism to go please.....and .....HEY!!!! WHO FLUNG POO!?