Raoul Update

Stella Johnson

I'm back from Playa. We had such a fabulous time! I have lots of pics. You can see them here...
Playa Del Carmen Pics

We swam with the dolphins. It has always been a dream for me. I can't wait to do it again. We played on the beach alot and had some wonderful fruity drinks EVERY day. :beach:

I got difficult child a dress, a little guitar, and some kind of noise making drum thingy... not sure what it is. She loved it. Took it all to play with her friends. THey had to be the musicians and she of course was the dancer. :dance:

SO bought a dress for me, several souvineers, and a Tanzinite ring. It is absolutely beautiful but no engagement ring. :sad: Oh well, I guess he is taking his sweet time. :hammer:

In all it was a wonderful vacation.

Steph

donna723

I'm so glad you had a good time! The place looks beautiful and your pictures are awesome!

So ... did you get a picture of Raoul?

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
:nonono:Wait a minute! :nonono:

You just took my dream vacation!

Sun?

A swim-up bar?

Swimming with Dolphins?

Raoul?

But Steph, where am I??? This is <u>MY</u> DREAM VACATION!!!

OMG, I am sooooooooooooooo jealous...but thrilled for you.

sigh.

Please email or PM me details about where you were. I need to start $aving up $$$.

Suz

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
We went there when I was pregnant with N... it was wonderful. We actually stayed at some little house in Puerta Morelos, cute little fishing town. We were able to drive all over. Xcaret was so cool... Were there baby sea turtle hatchlings?

I am very jealous now I didn't know you were going there! Glad you had fun.

On_Call

Steph,

The resort looks so beautiful! Now I am even more jealous than before!! :wink:

So glad you had such a great time - and the gifts you brought back for difficult child sound like they were a hit!!

Sorry you didn't get "the ring" yet, but it must have been nice for you and SO to get away on your own just the same.

I would love to swim with dolphins!

Glad you had such a nice get-away! Good for you!!! :dance:

Lothlorien

Sounds like you had a wonderful time. The pics look beautiful. I did the swimming with the dolphins on our honeymoon in the Bahamas. It was wonderful and had always been a dream for me as well.