rattle beads, send prayers please!!

mavh2005

I need some rattling of beads and lots of prayers please!!! My grandmom had a major stroke on Friday morning. She's doing ok. Docs are pretty impressed she's done as well as she has. She still has a long road ahead of her, she needs to learn how to swallow again.

Thanks!!!

gcvmom

Here we go again!
That's great to hear she's doing better than expected! Rattling beads and saying prayers they can prevent this from happening again and her rehab is successful and quick!

DammitJanet

Saying prayers. Hope she can learn to swallow quickly. That is a real problem for her rehab. Just as someone who has been through it. She will want to have something to drink and the awful stuff they will make her use until she can swallow well is awful tasting!

mavh2005

Got an update from my mom... Gmom now has the NG tube in. Her condition is still the same. I'm going over in a bit to see her again. The hardest part of this all? Trying to explain to easy child (she's 3) why she can't see Gmom or talk to her. GMom's speech is very slurred so its still very hard to understand her sometimes. They are talking about transferring GMom to a rehab facility this week.