The school district was supposed to have my son's re-evaluation completed and a new IEP meeting by sometime in April. We first discussed this in Jan and they of course, had to have my consent "right away" so they could start because they talked about how long it would take the ed spec to complete her report after testing. I sent the signed form back with a letter about the evaluation not being comprehensive as required by state regs, but after learning that they had to complete their proposed evaluation prior to me requesting an IEE, I decided to go that route. difficult child was in a psychiatric hospital from the beginning of Feb until mid-March and they told me they didn't want to have to travel there and wanted to wait until he was stable to evaluation him. I did not agree to that and told them that the point of the evaluation was to see how his disability effeected his ability to learn- not to wait until he was not symptommatic. But they never went to evaluation him. Then, difficult child was held in our local detention for 2 weeks awaiting transfer to state. They wanted to have a meeting for me to agree to put "his evaluation and IEP on hold". I checked with state Department of Juvenile Justice and they said don't agree to holding a IEP or evaluation up- they said difficult child would be on an IEP in state juvy and that the home school district is responsible for everything, including the evaluation, until he was officially transferred. I relayed that to the school district. Any evaluation's and IEP was supposed to also be transfered to state Department of Juvenile Justice. difficult child was transfered yesterday. I emailed the school district this morning and asked for copies of any test results/assessments completed. She emailed back and said that they never did any because difficult child was transfered and "the team" decided to put it on hold until he is re-enrolled in their school district. Is "the team" supposed to mean a separate evaluation'ing team? We did not have an IEP meeting and I never agreed to put this on hold. Now, this might not seem like a big deal, but what happens when difficult child goes back to their school district? Is he going to be on an IEP for 3 mos while we wait for them to do a half-arsed evaluation again, then me ask for an IEE? He won't be going back to this school (unless he fails this grade)- he'll be going to high school. It is so annoying to know how they hounded me to hurry and get my parent's forms in, signed consent, difficult child's books back to school, etc. Yet they sat there and didn't do one darn thing to address this evaluation themselves. I just sent an email back asking what was done in the past 2+ mos and askiing what "team" put this on hhold and was she telliing me that the iep was put on hold at some previous point, too. (It was not supposed to be and I sure never agreed to it). Also, I asked what difficult child's status would be upon his return and if they forwarded his iep to Department of Juvenile Justice. I wonder if any of them will even bother to email back at all now.