Re: Help I need help kicked my son out (Intro post)

22moomm

You people here are great thank you, today I had a wonderful phone call form a very old friend I hadn't seen in years and then saw at a funeral, they called to tell em that talking to me really opened there eyes to there life and to thank me. It felt great hearing that. I saw my son at a distance and he looks awful like a bum on a street corner, it is so sad but I was also glad in a little way that I don't have to deal with him anymore about his cleanliness his hair etc.. HE is the only one who can help himself. Thank you and I WILL keep writing this board has helped me vent and helped me know that no matter what I have a place to talk about this and not be judged a bad mom. Star* you are strong be proud of all the hard work you put into get there, I AM going to be there again! At the time I had my stroke I was a VP of a company and so proud of myself and accomplishments, I had it worked out so I got my kids on and off the bus and finished my work when they went to bed, crazy life and most likely why I had the stroke I figure I was going 100 mph into a brick wall I was the yes lady, yes I can help at school Yes I will take the kids here and there and pick them up yes I will bake yes yes yes, I have learned the word no and the word help so I will apply the help to this part of my life and be strong. thank you