Really horrible Saturday!

everywoman

Jana and I both went to Columbia this weekend for my nephew's wedding. I went up Friday to keep the baby because GS was ringbearer. Jan had to work so she came early Sat. She was spending the night Sat. night, and I was heading home, so we both drove to the wedding. We left the church to go to the reception, and a car stopped in front of me without warning, I slammed on breaks, Jana didn't have time to stop and ran into the back of my car and pushed me into the car that had stopped in from of me. Thank goodness neither of us were hurt badly. It looks like her car is totaled. Mine was undriveable. We had to leave both in the city. I had to rent a car, drive home 125 miles, then drive back today to return the car because I had a friend who could follow me up there today to bring me back. Anyway---now we have no cars and no car rental on our insurance----and I hate relying on others.

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
Wow! That was an awful Saturday.

Check out the rental places and ask about weekly rates. Often, you can get an economy car for around $12 a day if you rent by the week.

donna723

I found that out about rental cars too. I was renting one to go to S. Carolina and would only need it for four days. It was actually quite a bit CHEAPER to rent it for a whole week than it was to get it for just the four days! I got it for a week and drove it to work on the other three days!

susiestar

Roll With It
I am so very sorry!! Be SURE not to sign the insurance until you are SURE that there are no medical problems. It can take up to 2 weeks to be sure you will have no problems, esp with your head/neck (per my spine surgeon).

((((((((((hugs)))))))))) ((((((((((hugs for Jana))))))))))