Really Wacky Website Possible Spit Warning

susiestar

Roll With It
I can see that some people might find this very useful, esp if they are avid moviegoers. I think it is hilarious!! What DID we do before we had the internet on our mobile phones???

RunPee (www.runpee.com) is a website that will tell you the best time during a movie to leave the theater to go use the bathroom. It has a timestamp for what they judge are the best times to leave the theater AND it tells you what happenedduring that break!!!

yes, a website that will help you pee and not miss anything interesting during a movie.

What did we do before the internet and cell phones that let us access the internet??

Oh, yeah, we either missed a little bit, held it, or didn't supersize our drinks!!!

What will we think of next?

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Wow.

And I thought carrying cell phones around was bad. :rofl:

I'm too old fashioned. I also believe I was born into the wrong decade. phht

Some technology is great, but there is a point where it just well..............like this. lol

Star*

call 911........call 911
I gotta admit.........THAT is really cool. You could even syncronize your cell phone with the info on that site and set it to vibrate, then go & (you know) give yourself XX minutes, set it to vibrate to let you know how much time you had left - say a 1 minute warning - and then get back before you missed anything. Brilliant.