Red head

Wiped Out

Staff member
That was the insult difficult child threw at me tonight. Went on to say how all red heads are ugly, etc... Mostly he was just mad because we told him after swimming in the lake at camp he needed to take a shower.

It was all I could do to keep from laughing. I like the red in my hair, it's mostly brown but depending on the time of year there is more or less red there as well.

I'll take being called a redhead any day over all the other things he has called me in the past!:tongue:

crazymama30

That is funny. Well, you redhead you, you better be nice! He could call you a gray head!

Sometimes you just wonder don't ya?

klmno

That's pretty funny! I agree- if that's the only thing he can come up with, it's not too bad at all! (I'm placing bets now- watch him fall in love with a red head a few years down the road!)

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Sharon, I'm giggling here. As my mom was a redhead (& beautiful to boot) I think difficult child sorely off here.

What a goof!:rofl:

Andy

Giggling also - I thought that term went out with my grandparent's generation. I don't think I have ever heard a child use it but on Anne of Green Gables.Tell him that is what gives you your strength. Beautiful red hair! I wish I had it.Atleast he is not color blind!

DaisyFace

Love me...Love me not
Sharon--

It's so funny to watch our kids try to come up with an insult that will really "get" us...I can just picture the angry face: "You Red-Head!!"

I remember being so mad at my Mom when I was little and I tried so hard to think of something really mean to say to her. Finally I screamed "You Oaf!!" and she just burst out laughing. She still laughs about that, even now.

--DaisyF

Wiped Out

Staff member
Thanks everyone-it really was funny. He usually has such nasty names he calls me. He said this with all the anger he usually says his other insults with.

daralex

Clinging onto my sanity
You all made me laugh very hard!!

I am a red-head, but that's not what difficult child calls me when she's mad - I get called fire crotch!:916blusher:

Dara

My difficult child's insult is to call you a "thinker". It comes from when you tell him something and he responds with "Oh, yeah? You just THINK (fill in the blank). You're a thinker!"

He keeps calling me that even though I agree with him. We certainly never accuse him of being one.

You have to get your entertainment somewhere, no? Anyway, good luck, Redhead. You might end up being a Thinker if you're not careful.

mamabear01

I LOVE it as I am a strawberry blonde lol. I usually get called big butt and than a quick "But I'm just kidding!" SIGH

For some reason he thinks saying "I'm just kidding" (which he has picked up from other people) means it's okay because he really wasn't insulting me to begin with.

This is the latest thing I have been working on with him.

On the other hand my youngest told our Sped Dir she was fat the other day. When I tried to explain to him that those words hurt feelings he promply said "There are no feelings" and then he became very aggitated and continued with, "But TECHNICALLY if it's true, how can that hurt someone??????!!!!!, How can the obvious do that?"

Oh my.