Red, White, or Blue?

gcvmom

Here we go again!
We are taking it slow and quiet -- still recovering from vacation :D Rented some movies (August Rush, Jumper, and Independence Day) and I'm getting ready to throw some meat on the grill for an early dinner. Then we'll head over to the city park for their annual fireworks show.

Steely, I'm sorry you have to work :( I hope you are able to have some time to relax and celebrate a little, despite your schedule.

Hope everyone has a nice evening!

Steely

Ok, Steely..here's the deal. You come cut meat for 9 hours today and I'll take your job. I'll bring my boombox, wear some silly costume, and effectively scare all employees and customers away. Even your ugly boss. Then we can close the doors and go party!! It's a quick flight. I don't have to show up until noon.

Abbey
Awwwww...............if only!!!! I might enjoy projecting my aggression into action.
How was meat hacking today anyway? I thought of ya today, when I was bemoaning work. I thought, well at least I am not at Nascar chopping bloody meat:tongue: You know. It is all relative.
(Hugs Abbey! I hope you know I am just playing.)

No plans for me tonight other than sipping wine, and talking to my CD friends.
I guess the fireworks that can be seen from our store's roof were shot off last night, so I missed them. Oh well.

Witz.........yes, white must be no mood. Right? Is it raining up there, as usual?

Nancy, work is OK. I have stuck with it, and we have a new manager, and, well, it's better. One day at a time.

Happy fourth all.

Abbey

Spork Queen
Well, let's just say that I chopped a LOT of ribs and steak today.:bloodshot:

"I want ribs with meat on it." Hon...they're RIBS. It's a cra* shoot.

"Oh, they're frozen?"

"Yep...unless you want some weird disease from thawed out meat that's been sitting here for days. Guess you should have come in yesterday, eh?

"I want 6 steaks with no fat on it." Ok...Meat 101. MEAT HAS FAT. DO YOU GET THAT??? I can't make a cow that has no fat. "There's no fat-free meat?"

"No, dear...not that I'm aware of.":clubbing:
If you want to sport me a couple thousands of dollars to go back to school, I'll see if I can come up with a cow with no fat. How's that sound?

Ok...I didn't really say that, but I was thinking that.

Still wanna come down, Steely?:)

Abbey

Star*

call 911........call 911
I deep cleaned my kitchen today
I nurse maided DF who is now totally invalid (FUN)
I cried because of Pootie being gone and being lonely
I went shopping, had 1 good laugh (Flocked mattress) - really!??

I came home, checked the phone to see if someone called about the stolen puppy - nothing.

I came here -

I guess.......I'm a mix - of red white and blue.........that makes PURPLE.

So I'm purple.