Remember me guessing about PMS?

buddy

I grew up with three sisters. My poor dad would say he got PMS 5 times per month!

My niece has TERRIBLE pms.... last easter she was on my sister's couch. This girl is a straight A student and to that point (things have changed a little now, lol) had not done a bad thing ever. She was moping the whole day. I sat by her and she starts to bawl... no one cares about me (the first born grandchild/niece etc.. A GIRL, My God-daughter, we dote on her... blah) and my mom doesn't even ask if I do my homework.... wah wah wah.. OMGosh... I almost laughed... but I controlled myself. I saw my sister and asked what was up.. she said she WILL get her period tomorrow.. OMGosh.... that poor kid, honestly I saw her three days later and she was perfectly normal again. She now takes birth control and it goes much better for her.

I wish your lovely daughter an easy time of it.... I am actually thrilled to be at the end of it all!

H

HaoZi

I hope she has crying PMS. I had raging PMS, and this kid rages enough! So far, the period is going well, even with this full moon. She's not embarrassed by me announcing it to everyone, but totally doesn't get what the big deal is about it. :p

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
I grew up with three sisters. My poor dad would say he got PMS 5 times per month! I am actually thrilled to be at the end of it all!

I have three sisters as well and I was the youngest. Immediately following my birth my mom began menopause, which, from what I hear, was a hair raising experience! I felt so bad for my dad. Fortunately for him, he was the youngest of seven with only one brother, so he must have been used to it, no?

My H has always felt outnumbered with me, difficult child and easy child PLUS three female dogs!! Hahaha.