Remember the garbage truck job and the credit application?

Star*

call 911........call 911
I was told that the Social Security number is ABSOLUTELY necessary for recouping fees if you do not pay - for a credit agency to go after you. I said - LOOK - YOU get my insurance card, and you GET money in advance on my debit card - because you only do "assessments" before you do the work - ABSOLUTELY NO WORK is done in my dentists office without a consult or assessment. Then they come in and get your debit card and RUN IT based on estiamated costs......so WHY do they need your SSN# -

I just went through this with the company I was just fired from and the life insurance dealio - I had to name two beneficiaries. And ONE HAD to - ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY be my son. So they said I HAD TO give them his name and SOCIAL security . I said NO. He refused. He didn't want his name or social being given to them. Neither did my MOM. So I called the company. (Trust me I saw how our company handled paperwork) My Mother has life-lock and said no. So I told my place of employment that ON my death my attorney (gave name and address) could be contacted for the information. THEY REFUSED My application. I said FINE -but that's how I want it. I left it like that - and they sent me the paperwork from the life insurance company anyway - WHEN I WAS FIRED. ROFL. Which tells me - I was right -My former employer was NOSEY and it could be done that way - and I KNEW it could because I called the life insurance company. They said if I would put INITIALS and *XXXX (last four of the social) they would accept it. HA....HA. I said NOPE....See attorney. And they STILL took it. SO there. Meh.
Nosey beggers.