Remind me again why I wanted everyone home

Andy

safely and then hoped for a snow day or two? :mad:

easy child is calling the house phone from her cell phone in her room, "Get your son out of my room!"

difficult child loves to antagonize his sister. Especially when she has a friend over.

I must have forgotten that it is not fun having these two cooped up together!

O.K. now she has followed him up to his room! Let the games begin!!!

Andy

O.K. They went into the kitchen. I don't know exactly how, but it seems difficult child threw or hit easy child with a boot. The boot hit a board that easy child was holding thus the board hit her face bringing on the need for my involvement.

difficult child ran into the living room to hide behind me. I told easy child to leave the room, "No, you don't make him leave my room." and "I am not going to leave until I break his jaw!"

"No, you will leave." "What! It is o.k. for him to hit me with a board?" difficult child adds, "It was a boot". "Well, I was holding a board"

She finally left the room after telling difficult child he better watch himself.

difficult child asked me for a piece of paper. He just delivered a note to her room stating "I decree a truce".

:whiteflag::whiteflag::whiteflag:

Jena

Andy i'm sorry your having a rough one today. It can be chaotic having them all home like that.

(((hugs)))

p.s. i head to the bathroom and lite my candles, it really works, i lock the door and take a "mom time out" to get thru..... :)

Wiped Out

Staff member
Oh Andy yuck!

Our snow day last week was like that to a point. We made the mistake of taking both kids in the car today somewhere-ugh! I'm sorry you are dealing with everyone cooped up!