Ring, Ring - Hello Ms. Star? Teacher here.

Star*

call 911........call 911
Yes, it is a shame, and I'm not sure it's a bad skill to have, but I would love to just offer that ability to someone else say - on craigslist or freecycle and get rid of that all together underlying "I'm a teensy responsible for your life" feeling. once that's gone I see BIG things in my future -

Like starting a yoga / special Chef spa with Paula....you got some mad skillz woman - crazy moves! WOO HOO.

Thanks all -

ChefPaula1965

Oh my aching back!!
crazy moves???
LOL considering that i have 2 metal bars up and down my spine and have no ability to bend... they are holding 13 vertebrae together.... moves are VERY limited!!
LOL !!
Love you cook though

Steely

OMG!!!!! THE PHONE CALLS!!!! Seriously I have PTSD every freaking time the phone rings. I read your post and I got sick to MY stomach..............UNTIL you came to the happy part!!!
YAY DUDE!!!:bigsmile:
I am so happy for him!! For YOU!

PS
Seriously, hate the phone calls! I have actually given my work phone number to NO ONE. Zippo!

Star*

call 911........call 911
I just figured with him being in ADULT ED, living with Therapeutic Foster parents - that the call was - the CALL TO END ALL CALLS - as in - no one could contain the wild beast and Marlin Perkins sent Jim in with a dart gun.

Thats what I feared - that it had gotten so out of hand they needed the lion tamer.

ChefPaula1965

Oh my aching back!!
Ok Now, that makes sense!!
wow........... this was heart attach call? hun??
do you need some coffee to help you recouperate?..............
Are you doing ok today?
Are you coming on our boat trip???????
lol