Rock-a-bye (Oh my, my!)

mstang67chic

Going Green
Congratulations!!!

I have a high chair that someone gave me years ago for "just in case" (we've never been able so far to get preggers). THAT must be what I've been doing wrong all these years!! LOL *note to self, throw out highchair so I can get pregnant* Or I guess you could bottle up some of your water and send it to me! LOL

Either way, congrats! Here's to a problem free pregnancy!

house of cards

Congratulations! I am wishing a healthy pregnancy and delivery for you all. The one think that I found special about the age gap with mine is how much ownership the kids took of my youngest biological child, now aged 24,22,16. Right from the start it was their baby, I wish you get to see the same. Now if they would just still feel that way, LOL.

Abbey

Spork Queen
You know, there is just something about being pregnant. (Side note...I DO NOT want to be), but my friend is also 44 and pregnant with her 4th. She put my hand on her belly the other night when the baby was really active. I nearly cried. I haven't felt that in 21 years, but still vividly remember.

Wishing you the healthiest and happiest pregnancy.

Abbey

KTMom91

Congratulations! Wishing you a healthy, happy, and worry-free pregnancy.

But I have to agree with gcvmom and MarcieMac...at almost 46, I don't want to start over.

'Chelle

Congratulations. Best wishes for a healthy pregnancy.

There are some benefits to being a mom after 40 ( :confused: thinking..thinking) OH ummmmm you'll have a 16 year old just learning to drive when you're 60. LOL I might have wished to have easy child when I was a little younger, but she's a real joy to have in our lives - so it's all good.

Good luck and hope things all go well.

{{{{HUGS}}}}

everywoman

Congratulations. Wow!! Here I am a grandmother at 45 and you are going to be a mommy!!! Ain't life a riot!!! I hope all goes well. Take care of yourself first. Slow down and enjoy the next 8 months.

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
I am wishing you good health and a happy pregnancy. I think you are looking at it with the right attitude, this is your path, just follow it.
Congratulations

Tiapet

Old Hand
You know, I have to apologize NVTS. My post wasn't exactly congratulatory. :(

I was offering my support and thoughts and to let you know where I stood and why (wrapped up in a long story that probably should have just been left out).

Congratulations are in order and I do truly congratulate you and wish you the VERY VERY best! Please know that.

nvts

Tia! Don't be a "chucklehead"! lol!

The best part of this board is that we all share a lot of things. One situation could spark a memory that could help another person, and EVERYONE on here gives so generously of their experiences, that it's no wonder that we feel more like family than our actual families do!

What I took away from your post was that you understood the miscarriage concerns, but there's always still a bright side.

Ok, so maybe you're the one that goes to baby showers and talks to the soon to be first time mom about the "48 hours of labor" (JUST KIDDING!!!! LOL) (my older sister did that to me at my baby shower - GEE, THANKS!).

Seriously, you went through such a horrible time with all those losses, yet you still came out with one of the most admirable outlooks I've ever heard. Your post was comforting and from the heart. That's all we can ask for in this life (except for a good laugh at least once a day!).

Beth