S2BX got fired

G

guest3

this kid is remarkable, he has no job nowg]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/1010hammer.gif[/img]

Wait. Wait.

Hang on, I am picking myself up off the floor.

Doesn't his mommy know of a good place to buy his underpants? And maybe she could remind him that he needs a JOB too.

I am so sorry.

mstang67chic

Going Green
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: lostyetfound07</div><div class="ubbcode-body">ght?

Then, it gets better, he calls me this morning to ask me......ready.....brace yourself...........

"where do you buy my underwear?"

</div></div>

Here's what you tell him

at Goodwill

:devil:

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
I like Mustangs response. Tell him, "Why sweetie, I thought you knew I've been buying them at Good Will all these years. They have great bargains, don'tcha know."

:rofl:

Well, personally, I'd have just hung up on him without saying a word.

He is blatantly trying to engage you at all costs. You're going to have to look for ways to put a stop to it. Like hanging up on him when he calls for such a stupid reason. This is just plain ol' harrassment.

He won't stop, unless you make him stop.

Hugs

KFld

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: lostyetfound07</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
THE MAN CAN NOT BUY HIS OWN UNDERWEAR WITHOUT ME!!!!!!

This is so SAD!

can we say....AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
:hammer: </div></div>

Is your s2bx, or as I have been corrected to call mine HP, standing for horses patootie, my s2bx's twin brother?????

F

flutterbee

:rofl: at hand-me-downs and Goodwill!

I'm sorry you're still having to deal with this.

Marguerite

I suspect Goodwill don't sell undies - I know our local op-shop won't sell second-hand underwear.

And Karen, I'd also noticed his similarity to your S2BX before.

I would be tempted to buy him one last set of underwear - buy seven. Then use fabric paint (or permanent marker) to label them Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday...

Or if he's a real grot, buy 12 sets of undies and label them January, February, March, April...

Again I'm reminded of one of my favourite authors, Terry Pratchett and one of his characters, Cohen the Barbarian (aka Ghenghiz Cohen). He's very elderly (because he's been so good at surviving every battle), has a haemorrhoid ring on his saddle and wears leather loincloths and nothing else. When a pretty young lady politely suggested he needed to change his loincloth, he replied with surprise, "Why? Good leather don't rot for years!"

Marg

Star*

call 911........call 911
Are you kidding? Seven pairs?

I'd just give him Sunday and Tues. Because he you KNOW he's still wearing Tuesdays on Sunday.

WE MUST BE THRIFTY!

One pair should last a guy 4 days.

First, they wear them. Then, they spin them around and wear them backwards.

That's two days.

THEN, thy flip 'em inside out...

Star*

call 911........call 911
I thought about it -

When he says "Where do you buy my underwear?"

You say

The same place YOU'RE going to buy them for yourself - and hang up.

-If you buy them-and you DON'T put itching powder front and back - you are a WOOSIE!

G

guest3

I like the itching powder idea or perhaps liquid heat&gt;?

OF course S2BX is now saying he's going to move out of state Like to CA, (plum across the country) and get a job and a license there, and bacically blow of the DWI #4 charges here in NJ. His Lawyer's advice. Part of me likes this idea, but my poor difficult child II would be devastated!

I have gone from emotionally devastated, to depressed, to mad, to OK, and now I am feeling overwhelmed (divorce paper work is to blame) and numb :rolleyes:

Steely

:hammer:
Oh Girl..........
What an absolute nightmare you have been living!

It will get better. I can promise that!

And difficult child 2 will come to perceive his dad, as he really is, over time. Reality, is........just that. Reality. And your poor little guy, will have to understand that daddy has major, big time problems. Once that becomes solidified, he will not miss him as much.

I think it is grand that he is thinking of moving - although CA seems a bit pricey............but whatever! He needs his own dose of reality, somehow! :smirk:

You are doing great, so full of strength! Keep going forward, and soon your future will be ripe with possibilities.

Marguerite

Star, you said, "If you buy them-and you DON'T put itching powder front and back - you are a WOOSIE!"

Back in my rather naughty college days the really nasty thing to do to a bloke was put toothpaste in the undies drawer. Not tat I ever did it, but my prac partner in Physics was a sometime victim (and revenge perpetrator) who assured me that it takes a lot of washing to get all the menthol out, and even after several washes it can still burn. It could be the foaming agents in the toothpaste plus the menthol.

If you're planning this one, make sure you get a really hot mint toothpaste and perhaps add some tiger balm as well - it's got camphor as well as a lot of peppermint. If you can get your hands on some capsaicin you need to go easy, it doesn't take much at all... and do make sure you're wearing gloves while you handle it.

Marg

Star*

call 911........call 911
I wish ANY of you could see the face I made thinking about Marg's TIGER balm in the crotch of someones underwear....I didn't know my bottom teeth could grab my upper lip like that - I look like I'm in pain (had to go look at my'sef in the mirror -

WOW!!!!! Passing the horns to Marg! :devil:

because SHE THE DEVIL! hahaha

Star is still :angel:
(that is a lie)