sad easy child update

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiredmommy

I'm still holding out hope. Please let us know what happens at the ultrasound. And give her a big hug for me...

klmno

Praying for the best here, dreamer. And trying to remember that we don't always know what is best. Many hugs are coming your way tonight and I hope you and easy child feel them tomorrow- no matter how this turns out.

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
dreamer,

Such sad news - I'm so very sorry. Please offer my condolences to your daughter as well.

dreamer

you are all kind. THank you, it helps.
I got up quite early, partly from going to bed so early, partly from the gosh dang chigger bites, partly cuz of the weather......partly cuz I am nervous, sad for easy child.....
Yesterday I know when doctor was not finding the heartbeat, *I* did know, and easy child did, too......but, I wanted to race over for ultrasound anyway, immediately. Now that it is almost time to go, now, I do not want to. <sigh>
I want to have a magic wand to wave and make everything good..altho who knows what "good" is? I sure don't. I know I want to protect easy child from her pain.
I don't want to go now and look at that ultrasound screen.
I cant say things will once again be "back to normmal" cuz.....this is an experience that stays with you, ya know? Ya don't "get over it" ya just (hopefully) learn to live on anyway.....
I am glad she should soon be well again physically......it has been just awful to see her how sick she has been......
I guess I am a little nervous over how SHE will now process this whole experience. Well, I am here to hold her hand and help her. Nah, I suppose there is no point here, I am just rambling. I ramble on here so I can stand strong for her.......
I want to---I dunno- turn the clock back...or hide my head in sand --or something, Im not sure.
and gosh I hope the roads are OK from here to ultrasound place, cuz of the storms......
Well, wish us luck. :-( and thank you for your kindness.

susiestar

Roll With It
I just saw this. Saying prayers for the best outcome. I am sure God will hold you and easy child in his hands and help you through this.

Much love,

Susie

dreamer

PLEASE see my post "oh my goodness" here in watercooler...........We have AMAZING good wonderful news!!!!!

Thank you all for your kind words. It means a lot.

B

butterflydreams

I'm so sorry. Sending super hugs to you both.

tiredmommy

I'm locking this thread so that there's no confusion. Please see dreamer's other post for a very positive update!

Status
Not open for further replies.