Sad news, good news.

DammitJanet

I didnt post last week because it was just too raw for me but my beloved furkid, Bailey, died. He climbed out an open window while we werent home and ran to the road and was hit.

I was/am devastated because this is the pup I got when my other two dogs were shot 2 years ago.

I have been doing some searching on craigslist and I think I have found my next pup. This woman has a year old Havanese that she is willing to let me have for a very good price. He is adorable too. Little black and white face.

Please rattle beads that I can get him!!!

witzend

Aw, that just inhales deeply. I remember when you lost the other two, and it still makes my blood boil! I'm glad that you are getting a new pup. I couldn't make it without mine.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Aw Janet, ((((hugs)))) That is just horrible. I'm so sorry.

I still can get worked up into a good fury when I think of you're other two dogs being shot.

Crossing all body parts possible you can get the new furbaby you've found. Be sure to post pics if you get him.

Hugs

Abbey

Spork Queen
Awww...Janet. I'm so sorry. Our furry friends (or in my case feathery friends) can be the most loyal and loving. I hope you get your new friend.

Abbey

amazeofgrace

A maze of Grace - that about sums it up
Oh gosh, as we consider getting a dog, this is my worst fear, losing the dog. I am so sorry for your loss <<<HUGS>>>

N

Nomad

Very sorry to hear the sad news.
Hope you can get a new pup and will say a prayer for his good health and safety.

Marguerite

Oh, I'm so sorry to hear that, Janet. I hope you can get this new pup you've seen. He sounds cute.

I was worried your news was about Jamie, finally being posted overseas. What is the news there - can he get a stateside posting?

We lost another Aussie in Afghanistan yesterday. Very sad. From what I have read, all he ever wanted to do was join the army, like his grandfather and father did. He would have weighed up the risks and made his own carefully considered decision to be where he was, but any untimely death be it man or dog - sad.

Marg

donna723

Janet, I am so very sorry for the loss of your furbaby. I know how heartbreaking it is when you lose one. There are so many little guys out there that need a good home ... I hope you find exactly the right one for you. Sending lots of (((hugs))).

TerryJ2

Ohhhh, Janet, I am SO sorry! What a tragedy.

I'm rattling beads for your new dog. And a new screen for your window.

daralex

Clinging onto my sanity
Janet,
sending (((hugs))) upon hearing of the loss of your beloved furbaby, what an incredible tragedy. I'll be shaking all my beads for you (and I'm a big girl - can hold lots of beads!!) Hope everything works out in th end and hope that new furbaby is a source of great pleasure for you - you deserve it!!!
-Dara

Star*

call 911........call 911
Janet,

My sincerest condolences for your furkid.

Best wishes on your new furkid.

Hugs sent with paws and howls.

Fran

Former desparate mom
Sorry to hear your pup escaped and was killed. I would be devastated. The few times one of my two took off after deer I was sick with worry. I have my cell phone number on their collars in case someone finds them. Hopefully tomorrow the new fence will be done so I can give them a little more freedom.
Hugs. I'm not looking forward to the loss of my sweet HoneySue. I know this is hard for you.