Say Prayers Rattle Beads Cross Body Parts

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
husband had a job interview for 3 different permanent positions with the company he's been working as a temp for the past year. One of those positions was for Lab Manager. While I'll just be happy with ANY permanent position, that one would be wonderful if husband could get it.

We need the income, temp pays half husband's reg salary. But the insurance situation is becoming desperate.

husband thinks the interview went well, but we won't know til they're done interviewing, which will be by fri.

So I'd greatly appreciate and prayers and such. It's been a horrible year for us. And last time husband was out of a perm job it took 4 years for him to get a new one.

Thanks

nvts

Crossing everything (not a real pretty picture!).

We've been 2 years without a job here! The therapists say I need to be here for difficult child 1 & 3 because I'm their sense of security and husband has been looking for work, but not lucky so far.

Hmmmm, I wonder if soc. security could help? Is PITA a recognized disability? If we got it for 1 & 3, would it keep them from being President?

Wait - who the heck wants one of <u>those</u> chuckleheads running the country?

:rofl:

I'm pulling for you!

Beth

Star*

call 911........call 911
I got out an album (CD)
I turned on the record player (CD player)
I went out into the yard (it's still a yard)
I danced a happy new job dance (the mashed potato)
I was carted off for being over blissful that leaves had fallen.

I'm now sitting at work hoping all is well for you and wishing my dance has worked.

Lisa,

I'm keeping your husband in my thoughts and prayers that he gets the job!!! I totally understand the stress being out of work creates - That in itself is bad enough - Then you have to add in the problems with health insurance...

Please update. I've got all of my body parts crossed!!! WFEN