Scary coincidence

susiestar

Roll With It
On the same page as the sad story about the NYC difficult child shot and killed was a headline about a Colerain Township boy shot.

My heart was in my throat. I pulled it up, it was in Cincy, OH. We lived a few blocks from the location. I grew up within a mile or so of the location. I can remember walking past with my children, and as a child.

I may very well know or be related to the child shot in that story.

It saddens and sickens me.

Susie

TerryJ2

Oh, dear. So sorry. I hope it doesn't turn out to be so.

I was reading about the two G'sfg who killed and decapitated a man just for fun. The pics were posted online. One of them even had a smirk in his mugshot. Scary stuff. Sometimes there's nothing you can do for someone.

susiestar

Roll With It
Oh, I browsed thorugh one of the Cincy affiliate network stations online site. It gets worse.

My childhood home is turnign into a battleground. All sorts of crazy stuff going on.

As my daughter says, "America's Most Wanted:Dead, In Jail, or in Cincinnati"

I am not slamming Cincy. I love many things in the city and area. I have many loved ones there. But the ONLY time we have watched America's most wanted it seemed most of the people were from there.

Sigh.

Susie

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Susie

Cincy is getting down and dirty rough.

I told husband years ago that under no circumstances will I ever live in Cincy.

And I've lived on N Dixie Drive in Dayton where all the hookers, pimps, drug dealers, strip joints, ect are located. My kids knew how to "duck and cover" for drive by shootings before they went to kindergarden. Loud noises that sound like gun shot can still send them to the ground in an instant.

It's a shame that Cincy has gotten so bad. :frown: Heck, even making a trip to Children's hospital there is risky, and believe me you don't want to do it at night unless it's an emergency!

susiestar

Roll With It
Oh, Childrens is in the WORST area of town!!!! I remember many a late night drive to Childrens.

Not all areas of Cincy are horrible. But many are entering a serious decline. And it is scary.

If we ever have to live near a city, we will live outside and husband can commute!!!

I do worry about my friends and relatives. Physically and for the financial investments in their homes.

Susie