School advocate/Case worker coming tomorrow

StressedM0mma

And my housekeeping has not been up to par lately having to deal with all of difficult child's issues. Is she going to be "snooping" around the house? Or can I just do a good downstairs clean and let the upstairs go for now?

buddy

NO... I HIGHLY doubt it. I have never had anyone snoop around my house. It is not CPS. (to be honest the one time CPS did come to my house becasue a teacher reported a scratch on Q's hand he said I did to him even THEY did not look around my home). They dont give a darn. It would be rude of them to do that. I have never once asked to see anyone's house either... nor have any team members, even if a joint meeting with the county. I often have dishes in the sink, Q and my bedrooms have clothes not put away. I do clean the common areas but I try to keep up on that anyway for my mental health...and the bathrooms too, I hate those to be yucky... you never know who may have to go potty.

LittleDudesMom

I agree with Buddy, they are not there to snoop around the house.

That is not to say that you want bags of garbage piled up and a filthy kitchen/bathroom. As long as the house is safe, don't stress. Relax - all will go well.

Sharon