School called, worried over a seizure, good thoughs please...

I'm gonna have to go to school most of the day again, I can feel it and I am not going to ignore that gut feeling. I'd rather go for nothing than stay home and have it all fall apart for him. He slept so much of today... poor kid.

You are such a good mommy. I am a pray-er, and I am praying for you guys.

klmno

I'm sorry to hear he (and you) had to go thru this. I am glad someone noticed something at school though and took it serious. I might have written it off as just standing up too fast and feeling light-headed.

I'm another one who believes the years around 13-15yo are horrible. I have been told that by many parents, too. I'm hoping my son has gotten hiimself 'over the hill' of this and is on his way back to some form of stability! It sounds like you are really staying on top of the weight/height growth so maybe your son will burst thru and level out without too many more issues.

You really are a warrior mom and I admire your perserverence!

buddy

I'm sorry to hear he (and you) had to go thru this. I am glad someone noticed something at school though and took it serious. I might have written it off as just standing up too fast and feeling light-headed.

I'm another one who believes the years around 13-15yo are horrible. I have been told that by many parents, too. I'm hoping my son has gotten hiimself 'over the hill' of this and is on his way back to some form of stability! It sounds like you are really staying on top of the weight/height growth so maybe your son will burst thru and level out without too many more issues.

From your keyboard to Gods Eyes!!!

buddy

You are such a good mommy. I am a pray-er, and I am praying for you guys.

I honestly believe it helps. If even just to help me deal with these things appropriately, not to forget things, to communicate effectively, etc.

I will never turn down good thoughts, good juju, and especially prayers. I have started a "group" prayer because I am so afraid I will forget someone here. I admit, to God too, that this has tested my faith. I do have faith (and not preaching, just sharing my journey, I respect all choices) but it is really hard to understand why an innocent child would ever have to go through this. I realize it may be to help teach me and others many things, my friend and I have discussed this regarding our kids in the past, but it still doesn't explain why they have to go through it in my mind, not a good enough reason. I will still search though. And certainly there are many blessings, many many blessings. And among those is this board. (has anyone heard the song What if your blessings come thru raindrops, what if your healing comes through tears, what if a thousand sleepless nights .....and on and on) that song brings me lots of peace.

Thanks, you are all very special