School is OUT!!

CCRidr2

Sheena-Warrior Momma
YEAH!!!! No more homework, no more books, no more teacher's dirty looks!!!

Or in our case, no more teacher's pitying looks!

difficult child came home today with a HOLE in his hand!! He dropped a pencil and when he went to pick it up someone else stepped on the end and his hand went straight down on it!! OUCH!! What did SD do? Put a band aid on it, not a single drop of antibacterial soap or ointment!! Oh well, 3 months FREE of SD!!! :thumb:

Me:"There is a hole in your hand!"

difficult child":"YUP!, Just like Jesus!" :rofl:

Well, at least <u>he</u> thinks so! :angel:
:smile: Here's to a great summer!!

Cyndi

Sheila

difficult child":"YUP!, Just like Jesus!"

:rofl: :rofl:

Hope an infection doesn't set in.

I'm jealous. I can't even work. I keep checking my email to see if anything has come in from school. Every time the phone rings, I cringe -- and it's ringing non-stop at the office today. I'm disgusted with-me.

45 minutes left of school today; short day tomorrow so last day of school lets out at 1:30 pm. There's still time for him to blow it. I shouldn't have stopped taking my Zoloft -- it helps with-anxiety.

Crazy-Steph

Our last day was today too. Funny, but we haven't had any arguments over school these last couple of weeks. I think this is actually because husband and I have stopped fighting him. He chose not to do anything in class, and he still passed. Oh, well. Next year is a new year. We want to try to have a good summer. Really looking forward to having him evaluated, though. He will not continue to skate through. I at least want him to graduate.

Kathy813

Staff member
School's out for me, too. I don't know who was more excited ~ my students or me! :grin:

I think a break is needed for all.

~Kathy

Wiped Out

Staff member
I'm more than a little jealous-we still have 3 more weeks-we go until June 15th which seems like an eternity!

I am glad for you though-enjoy!

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
N has finished her class work for ECOT (the online school). She graduates on the 2nd of June.

Enjoy the break. I used to LOVE summer break. :smile:

Fran

Former desparate mom
:smile: I am officially out of the school district. Yay. easy child signed out of school. I'm ready that's for sure.
It seems like school is out just about the time when I'm ready for a break.

Hope all of you who have started their summer break are planning on a lot of rest.