Scratches on mirror?

jennd23

I don't. I don't use any spray stuff in my hair, but this isn't even my bathroom and we don't use this bathroom for anything other than his bath time and and to brush his teeth. This is his bathroom but for the most part we use mine.

I'm almost wondering if some kind of critter could have done this? I know how silly that sounds, but those circle patterns are strange. I really just don't know.

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
I know from previous experience that it takes serious elbow grease to get Aqua Net and White Rain off of mirrors.

This is VERY odd. Definitely a chemical of some sort - even organic, if animal.

But that high???

H

HaoZi

Toothpaste? Some of those could have been done with toothbrushes. Hold, spin, drag.

Malika

The similarities to the Casey Anthony trial continue... Are you saying, then, that your son is lying? :)

jennd23

I honestly have NO idea what the truth is. I have a hard time believing he's so good at lying IF he is lying though. Rookie mistake, I'm sure :p

keista

I honestly have NO idea what the truth is. I have a hard time believing he's so good at lying IF he is lying though. Rookie mistake, I'm sure :p

Well, he's only lying if you asked all the RIGHT questions. A 6y/o Aspie sees the world through a slightly different 'truth'. Once you find the right questions, the truth will come out.