Send an Easter card to son?

BusynMember

I like that even better Shari. Maybe...maybe it's time to wait for him to show some sign that we're even related to communicate with him. He knows he has hurt us and doesn't care.
OMG. I'll let you know when I decide what to do...lol. All this over a stupid card!

susiestar

Roll With It
MWM,

You have a very loving heart. I can't say what is right, but I do know he was lucky to have had you, and is lucky to be able to walk right back in if he wants to.

He KNOWS this, whether you send this card or not.

Hugs,

Susie

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
So I moved on myself, and I really don't care anymore.

MWM, I don't believe you:tongue:- of course you care. If you really didn't care, you wouldn't have this quandary because it wouldn't occur to you.

I guess I'm thinking that it's way past time for him to make a move. It's way past time for him to miss you. I have to wonder if it's not similar to how most guys like "the chase" in a romantic relationship.........now, don't go eeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww on me....that's not what I mean. lol. But you have always been so available to him...

Oh heck, I don't know. You have to live with yourself so do what your heart dictates, regardless of what we suggest.

Hugs,
Suz