Sending good wishes...

tiredmommy

to timerlady (Linda). She's leaving, I believe, for the Mayo Clinic in the morning. I'm sure we'll all join together in wishing her a safe trip and a solid treatment plan so she can get her old life back quickly.

Here's to you, Linda! :cheers:
May you be teeing off by Mother's Day...:mothers_day:

:goodluck:

M

ML

I have a feeling that this is going to be a great trip and that you will come back with insight and improved health. We will miss you while you're gone. Our hearts are with you. Hugs, ML

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Linda

Wishing you all the luck I can muster. Keeping body parts crossed and saying prayers you find the answers you need there.

(((hugs)))

F

flutterbee

Sending truckloads of good thoughts...and an antibiotic to ward off that sinus infection. ;)

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Thank you, ladies.

I won't be leaving until Wednesday morning. I expect to be in consultations & testing for up to 7 business days. I hoping to stay out of the hospital - my sister & I are staying a motel with suites with mini kitchens & such. We found a good deal for the week, given our age, our memberships with various organizations (AARP) & the fact that I'm to be a Mayo client.

I'll be so glad after a day of non stop testing & consults not to have to sit in a restaurant or something like that. Big sis & I will have various things on hand to throw together for dinner. We scoped out the town to explore - all medically related. Lot of museums (Mayo) to explore.

Having said that, I should be able to check in here on a semi regular basis (taking my laptop with me).

Again, thank you for all the well wishes - really do wish I was leaving today & back by the end of the week.

Star*

call 911........call 911
GO GO GADGET ARMS, FEET AND LEGS.....

I hope you get some good answers and helpful advice Linda - you'll be in my thoughts!

Hugs & Love
Star