Sending out hugs for those of you alone or without your

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by totoro, Nov 27, 2008.

1. totoro

totoro Mom? What's a GFG?

Loved one's today.:(

I know the Holiday's are hard enough dealing with our kids. But sometimes when they are away it hits even harder.

I am wishing all of you without family or away from family or your kids a peaceful day.

This is the first year I am actually talking to my Bio-Dad. Tuesday was his 60th Birthday. Big change. The past year has been very strange with family.

So I hope all of you get through today with little pain and tears.
    Hang in there...
    It's just another day.
  2. Jena

Jena New Member

T -

Hi, I hope you have a happy thanksgiving and a good day today, i was thinking about you and hoping the chaos of it all with-the family doesn't overwhelm you today. I hope N is feeling beter and K has a good day. Good for you that your talking to him, life can be very strange with it's twists and turns. :)

I second that, hugs to everyone with whom is either alone today or can't be with your family. Your in my thoughts also. Like she said it's just another day.

3. Steely

Steely Active Member

Thank you Toto.......
    I miss my Matthew.......
    and I really miss H.
    It has been a hard day, but I saw my parents and had dinner with them, so at least that is a thing to be "thankful" for.
    My mom gave me some more of H.'s things she had found. I cried, big crocodile tears. Her socks, a scarf, and something she was knitting.
    I hope she is ever so peaceful wherever she is.

I wish health and rest to everyone today.
  4. totoro

totoro Mom? What's a GFG?

Thanks so much Jennifer

Steely how could H not be at peace, she has got to feel your love. You have so much love for her and M. It is OK to miss him.