Sending you off with a big hug Steely!

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
Well this is it! I have faith, hope and some big migrating Eagle looking down on M told me this is it!!!
I am sending you forth, with love and strength. I feel good about this place, I feel good about his possibilities there.
You are a great advocate, you are a great Mom and friend.
Please give M all of our love when you visit him this week and good luck.
Please call me with any questions. I have people...

Last edited:

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
Don't know if you will have internet up there? But let us know how he is when you get a chance! Stay strong.

Steely

Thanks guys..........
Toto. That is an intense boost of support. I so needed it. An Eagle. That was how I felt H's spirit was embodied when she died. I hope she is there, guiding all of this.

Last night was horrible. Matthew got seriously upset at the phosph, and threatened that he was going to break the window and leave. I had the p-doctor calling me and telling me if Matt did this, that he would have to issue a warrant and have him involuntarily committed to the adult unit.

I can barely stand one more second of this. And I know Matt can't stand all of the change and stress too much longer without continuing to go downhill.

But with all of your collective strength, I know we will get through this.
THANK YOU!

Toto, I have got my big fluffy coat, and I am ready for the snow!!! YAY!!!:frostbite: (Will I see snow???? I hope.)

Oh........................:angry-very:
And for the cherry on top, my neighbor just came over to tell me that her puppy came through our shared fence and my dog killed him. I cried. My dogs are never outside when I not home anyway, I don't know how this even happened. Oddly enough, she was totally, like
"no big deal".........which made me even sadder for some reason.
And then she went into great detail about all of the blood etc. I am a walking disaster area.

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Maybe involuntary commitment would be a good thing for him right now. At least he could get his medications sorted out and stabilized again? Know what I mean??

SOOOO sorry about the neighbor's puppy :( I'd be very upset too if my dog did that. Is this the same person who was going to watch your dogs for you while you're gone?

Steely

I call dog-poo (if you know what I mean) on the dog story.

I would have known if this had happened in one or another.

This lady is my "crack head" neighbor who is a completely freaking mess. Her kids live in the house, and they are all in and out of jail, living off of mom.

My friend pointed out that these neighbors may be blaming my dog for their own violence. I think that is more on track
I seriously think I would have known if this had gone on. Like I said, I don't let my dogs out when I am not home.

And no, these are never, in no way, the neighbors who are gonna take care of my dogs while I leave.
Geesh.
Life.

TerryJ2

Sending hugs, an extra layer of warmth, and strength for you, Steely.

I freaked when I read the puppy note, but am relieved to read further that your neighbors are cracked (excuse the expression).
My dogs have killed other animals and it's not something a neighbor just casually tells you about. I used to have borzoi and they thought that anything smaller than a breadbox, that moved, was a snack. They always had evidence on their muzzles. (Ew.)
So don't worry about it. Your dog is fine. You need to focus on Matt.
Good luck. :) I'll be thinking about you.