Sense of the ridiculous is intact at least.

susiestar

Roll With It
I was searching for a phone number for the hospital that has done the video EEG of Jessica already. There is NO phone number on the website except one for the billing office. I already know that they will NOT transfer you. "Hospital Policy".

BUT you CAN order a gift from the giftshop online. Including gifts baskets. And ONE plant. Chysanthemums - which are poisonous.

It seems kinda funny right now. You cannot call the hospital but you can send a poisonous plant online. Talk about a crazy system!

donna723

That drives me absolutely NUTS when it's so hard to find a phone number! More and more places are not giving a phone number at all - I guess they dont want to take the calls.

Josie

Of course they need to make and collect their money. Apparently, they don't want to actually help the patients who have already paid.

DaisyFace

Love me...Love me not
It seems kinda funny right now. You cannot call the hospital but you can send a poisonous plant online. Talk about a crazy system!

My favorite is when your internet service is down and so you try and call customer service--and you must listen to the automated telephone system explain to you that the best way to reach customer service is by going online....