Seriously awful thing to have...personal info so beware

DammitJanet

Susie knows me well...lol

No I dont take 9 pain pills. I actually only take morphine twice a day with vicodin as a breakthrough pain medication. The problem is that if you look at the side effects of most medications they list constipation as a possibility.

I take (and this is in order from pain doctor, psychiatric doctor then general doctor):

Morphine Sulfate ER- 45 mgs twice a day (equals 4 pills per day)
Zofran as needed for nausea
Vicodin 10/325 as needed
lidoderm patches as needed

Lamictal 400 mg at night (2 pills)
Wellbutrin 100 mgs in the morning
Xanax ER 3 mg at night
Ambien 5 mg at night
Adderall 20 mgs in the morning and 20 mg after lunch

synthroid 37.5 mg per day. I take it at night
prilosec rx strength 1 time per day
Lipitor 1 time per day
zanaflex 8 mg at night (2 pills)

Thats it I think. I take everything at night except my morning morphine, the wellbutrin and then the adderall is split to be about 5 hours apart -normally 8am and then 1pm.

I guess that is actually 16 pills but only 10 medications unless I use an as needed medication.

I will ask about that shot to keep on hand. I bought another bottle of miralax and a large bottle of prune juice to take it with every day. I have dulcolax and take a calcium magnesium supplement about 4 times a week when I can remember it. Oh I forgot...I take 50,000 units of Vitamin D once a week.

I also have IBS and its really bad if I dont use lactaid milk. I only eat cereal if I have that milk. Oddly cheese and yogurt dont have the same effect on me.