Severe Case of Procrastination

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by Hound dog, Oct 18, 2009.

1. Hound dog

Hound dog Nana's are Beautiful

It's noonish. husband is scurrying around cleaning out the laundry room and doing laundry. (of course not my laundry--but that's another matter) Now, he's been sitting on his fanny for days upon days. Don't know what bee bit him today.:tongue:

Maybe it's because I'm flat out refusing to do much of anything concerning the house.

I've been enjoying morning coffee for 3 hrs and popping around the board getting caught up. lol I've got quite a bit of studying to do. 2 exams next week and the practice exam for the math. But I'm procrastinating like all get out this morning.

Yesterday.......not much of a problem.......studied for 7 hrs even though I got off to a late start.

But the sun is out. It's cold but pretty outside. husband is underfoot "cleaning". I put it that way cuz he gets started and quits in the middle of the job making it look worse than it did when he started.:faint:

I don't waaaannnnnnnaaaaaa study. *whine*

Ok. No more fooling around. I've got to get started already. Really, I do. 3 subjects and tons of material / notes to go over. Yep. Need to open those books.

*deep breath*

Alright. I'll crack the books for a while and maybe if it warms up enough later I'll treat Molly to a nice long walk. She hasn't had one in ages. :)

Gawd I'm such a procrastinator. (good thing I know it lol)
  2. Wiped Out

Wiped Out Well-Known Member Staff Member

I'm a good procrastinator too! I hope you were able to get your studying in!
  3. Hound dog

Hound dog Nana's are Beautiful

Yeah. I did manage to get in about 4 hrs. Wish it made me feel like I knew the material better. lol

Didn't get Molly that walk. But did spend a couple of hours with Darrin and Brandon. :)
  4. Star*

Star* call 911

(said in mockish-neener tone)

I don't have to study and I get straight A's :tongue:

( would go to see Nurse Daisy) :alien: - said in most serious glad you are a serious student tone
  5. gcvmom

gcvmom Here we go again!

Well it's a good thing you are SO good at it, 'cuz we don't allow any amateur 'crastinators here... only PRO's. :p Now get bizzy with that 'crastinatin'! We don't have all day!