Sex with an alligator

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
All the good party food is in triangles anyway which fit nicely into a corner... And I saw some really sweet triangular wineglasses a couple days ago. Plus, a box of wine would fit too...

Stang... I am sorry, but the alligator must stay in his enclosure. Being cornered at a party by a gator worries me...

OOOOO I think I hijacked the thread. WOOPS!

...Slinking off to that magical corner...

Star*

call 911........call 911
So this guy is driving out in the desert and he comes across this brothel. He's been driving cross country and decides to stop in for a drink and a wink.
He walks in and sits down at the bar. The bartender pours him a draft and curiosity overcomes the man and he inquires about the pickle jar full of $50 bills behind the bar.
"Exactly what is that?" asks the weary man?
The bartender replies "Well it's a two part bet you see." Starts the bartender. "Years ago I went to Florida and I brought back this little bitty alligator. He grew to over twelve feet and I keep him chained out on my back porch. Well sir, that alligator has a bad tooth and the first person that pulls that tooth and completes the bet gets this here pickle jar full of money."
The man drinks his beer and orders a shot of whiskey. Then another, then another, and several drinks after those he says "Well what's the other half of the bet, you said there was two parts."
Looking left and right, then leaning in with a whisper the bartender softly said "I run a brothel and I have a woman upstairs that can not be satisfied. Satisfy her, pull that tooth? The entire jar is yours."

The man sat there for another hour, got up, went out on the back porch and for what seemed and eternity the entire bar heard the most horrible crashing, snapping, wrestling, screaming, breaking sounds you have ever heard. Fifteen minutes later, the back door threw open, the man stood there in ragged clothes, scratched from head to toe, and nearly passing out from loss of blood and as he stumbled in grabbing the door frame he said in a slurred drunken stupor "OKAY buddy - Where's the woman with the bad tooth?"