Sharing some good news......

Star*

call 911........call 911
Thank you everyone. Just FYI - If you ever DO go to work for GWI? Take a hand wrap - the paperwork is RIDICULOUS......lol. Yesterday alone? 23 forms. (not joking) And I've yet to go through orientation or go through the employee handbook. BUT I really like the job so far. Except for NOT being able to shop where I work.....it's great. But the stuff they bail and throw out? OMG (for someone who recycles it's awful) lol. I so want to sort and sort and sort - but nope - you will loose your job if you try to even take one thing out of the trash.....I just see potential to MAKE money and SAVE money. But they have a system and it works for them.

O well - off to get to work. Packing a lunch......hehe.

THANKS ALL!
I feel good things happening for us all soon!

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
CONGRATS STARBIE!!!!!

You can't shop there? At all? How about other outlets? Or is it all of them?

I'd die if I couldn't shop at Goodwill...

DammitJanet

I sat all day yesterday waiting for the text telling me about the results...lol. Finally the text came in last night and I didnt see it on my phone till late last night! I was on pins and needles.

I believe Star said she can only not shop at the store she is working out of so she can shop at the other outlet stores which is a good thing because she would go into withdrawals too. (and she is supposed to be helping me look for pink and purple stuff to decorate a room for Keyana...lol)

DDD

What an UP post. It's startng my day with a smile. May it be a match made in Heaven. Hugs. DDD

Jody

I am so happy for you Star. Your guy can now hear even in a whisper and you got a new job. Yippee. What a week for you!!! Hope you have many more like this.

P

PatriotsGirl

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!! I am SOOOO glad you have positive happenings in your life right now!!! You deserve it more than I could ever say......now if you would win that grill..... :)

KTMom91

The Goodwill here would recycle nearly everything they could...cardboard, clothing, metal...differences in local policies I guess.