She did it!

tiredmommy

Our little Duckie (with lots of coaching from Mom) managed to sell 201 boxes of Girl Scout cookies. She made her personal initial order goal of 200 to earn a Build-A-Bear plush animal and she is happy. :you_go_girl:

I, on the other hand, spent yesterday helping to sort the service unit order, helping another troop sort their order and sorting our troop's order until the Cookie Mom arrived after she got out work. She took most of the individual orders with her and all are out to the girls but one. Now I have to call and arrange delivery for Duckie's 51 orders before next Friday so I don't have a write a $603.00 check. :embarrassed:

So if I'm not around much, you know I'm running around with a sugar buzz making deliveries. :rofl:

mrscatinthehat

Seussical
Wow congrats to Duckie. Would that I had found someone around here to buy from. No one hit me up this year. And I LOVE GIRLSCOUT COOKIES. Hope all the deliveries go smoothly.

Beth

Marcie Mac

Just Plain Ole Tired
Congradulations Duckie. I remember sales of anything and everything when difficult child was younger - he LOVED to sell stuff LOL

Marcie

nvts

husband was in withdrawals for the coconut/caramel/chocolate ones for about 3 years (we haven't seen a scout since I got laid off!).

Our new neighbors twins are in! husband just made 2 little best friends! I'm cool with it because I have this weird "thing" about coconut, so he can actually have junk in that house that I wouldn't touch with a 10 foot pole!

Me - I like the old fashioned peanut butter sandwich cookie kinds with a huge glass of milk.

Reminds me of old, happy times!

Beth

Congratulations to Duckie!!! I also remember when easy child had to sell boxes and boxes and boxes of cookies... Our freezer was crammed with them. Although my kids all love mint Girl Scout cookies, I had so many boxes that even they got tired of eating them, lol.

I hope you get all the orders delivered on time - I definitely wouldn't want to write a check for $603!!!:money::check_writer::nonono::faint: WFEN

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Congrats to Duckie! How exciting~Sigh, I remember the days of selling girl scout cookie. Now I just buy them (from two separate girls nearby) and eat them all. I send boxes to easy child and my mom and freeze the rest. Yes, we buy that many!

Tiapet

Old Hand
Just wanted to give a heads up to those of you who said you couldn't find or didn't get cookies this year. If you have no one come to your house or have booths set up, here is a link to go to that you can find someone and be able to order cookies from! I hope it helps you.

http://www.girlscoutcookies.org/