She is in labor!!!!

Discussion in 'Substance Abuse' started by PatriotsGirl, Sep 4, 2013.

1. PatriotsGirl

PatriotsGirl Well-Known Member

On my way to the hospital!!!
  2. cubsgirl

cubsgirl Well-Known Member

Yay! You will be in thoughts all day (along with difficult child and Connor)!
  3. recoveringenabler

recoveringenabler Well-Known Member Staff Member

Holding you and your daughter in my thoughts today..................big hugs to all of you.............(including Baby Connor).
  4. AnnieO

AnnieO Shooting from the Hip

Pretzeling and praying for you, difficult child, and baby Connor!
  5. lovemysons

lovemysons Well-Known Member

Some how I instinctively knew that today was the Day!!!

Prayers for a safe and happy delivery.
  6. pinevalley

pinevalley Member

I'm sending prayers and good wishes to you, difficult child, and baby Connor. (((HUGS)))
  7. Kathy813

Kathy813 Well-Known Member Staff Member

Keeping a good thought for a fast and easy delivery.

8. pasajes4

pasajes4 Well-Known Member

Sending positive energy
  9. 1905

1905 Well-Known Member

Best wishes for to all of you! It's so exciting.
  10. Bunny

Bunny Active Member

Praying for a safe delivery!
  11. PatriotsGirl

Update - poor girl had to have her epidural put in twice. First one was in wrong spot or not all the way in, but it was not working AT ALL. They re-did it and she is feeling MUCH better now. I am so beyond thankful that I am here to share this experience with her!!! We have been laughing, talking and having a great time here. I have been taking lots of pictures. Thankfully, they do not have her handcuffed to anything. The guard is in the empty room next to her just chilling. It is almost normal except my friends can't be here. She was standing and waiting by the door when I got here to hug me. Best hug ever.

husband, who said he would not come to the hospital, is rushing through his work day to get here. :) He won't be in here for the delivery part of I plan on spending the night here with her - they have a long couch here that looks like it becomes a bed. I plan on staying as long as they will let me!

So weird - this morning, husband is in the bathroom about to shave, calls out to me and says it will be today. I sit and think about the date, 9/4, and agree that yes I think it will be today, too. Not more than an hour later, I got the call from the jail nurse telling me she is being admitted.

So, she is feeling good and watching old black and white tv I am about to break to eat - I am starving and I feel bad that she can't have anything, but we have all been there. I will get her anything she wants after she delivers. :)

Thanks all!!!
  12. PatriotsGirl

Still only at 5cm...
  13. Hopeless

Hopeless ....Hopeful Now

Just saw the post....sending you some additional prayers for a safe delivery.
  14. bby31288

bby31288 Active Member

Hope things are progressing! Keep us posted.
  15. everywoman

everywoman Active Member

Praying for an easy delivery.
  16. Nancy

Nancy Well-Known Member Staff Member

Thinking of you all PG. So glad the jail called you.
  17. DDD

DDD Well-Known Member

My most caring thoughts are with you all. Thanks for the info...I was afraid it was going to include handcuffs and that was scarey! Good luck. DDD
  18. Calamity Jane

Calamity Jane Well-Known Member

Oh Boy! Connor is on his way!
  19. compassion

compassion Member

This is so exciting! my son's birthday is tomorrow. Conner may be born on the 4th or the 5th. What is nice about this birthday is some year it is on Labor Day, always it is near a 3 day holiday!
  20. PatriotsGirl

She is now at nine!!! :) won't be much longer until she is ready to!!